Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee & Registration 2019/2020 ⋆ NGScholars
The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates. The management also released the registration requirements and procedure.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.