The Federal University, Otuoke has announced that all newly admitted students of the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) for the 2019/2020 academic session should take note of the date for the resumption and course registration deadline.
All students of the university are hereby informed.
|1.||Saturday, January 11, 2020||Resumption/Registration (Old Students)|
|2.||Monday, January 13, 2020||Resumption of Classes (Old Students)|
|3.||Wednesday, January 15, 2020||Resumption of Fresh Students|
|4.||Thursday, January 16, 2020||Commencement of Clearance for Fresh Students, at the Faculty Building 2 ICT CBT Centre.|
1. All new students must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor of subject to availability of space.
2. Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
3. All fees paid are not refundable
4. Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) BEFORE Registration for the new Academic Session.
5. School Fees paid after 3 weeks from resumption date shall attract the payment of additional late registration fee of N3,000.00 for fresh students and N5,000.00 for returning students.
1. That the University allows two (2) weeks after normal Registration for late Registration. These charges are subject to change from time to time.
2. For the old students, normal Registration ends January 31, 2020 while for Fresh Students normal Registration ends February 7, 2020.