Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode Entrance Exam Result, Interview Schedule 2019/2020 ⋆ NGScholars
The Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode has announced the release of the entrance examination results for the 2019/2020 academic session. The interview schedule has also been announced. Candidates that took part in the screening are hereby informed to check their results.
How To Check Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode Entrance Exam Result 2019/2020
- Candidates should go to the result checking portal at http://mcht.skool-board.com/
- Enter your Application Number and Access Code
- Click on Log in
Any applicants who score 40% and above in CBT Entrance Examinations are QUALIFIED for interview as scheduled below:
Note: All Applicants are expected to come to CBT Centre along with their Printed Application Slip and Payment Slip.
ELIGIBILITY FOR INTERVIEW:
- CUT-OFF MARK: 40% and above (CBT Entrance Examination)
DAY 1 & 2: (MONDAY – TUESDAY 26 – 27th/08/2019):
- Non-Kwarans / Non-Indigenes.
DAY 3: (WEDNESDAY – 28/08/2019):
DAY 4: (THURSDAY – 29/08/2019):
- Kaiama, Baruteen, Edu, Patigi, Moro and Ekiti and Oke-Ero
DAY 5: (FRIDAY – 30/08/2019):
- Ilorin West, Ilorin East, Ilorin South, Asa, Offa, Oyun and Isin.
VENUE: COLLEGE CONFERENCE HALL, OKE-ODE.
NOTE: All successful Applicants in the CBT Entrance Examination are expected to come along with their Original Credentials for the interview as slated above.
i. O’ Level Result(s)
ii. Birth Certificate
iii. Citizenship (Kwara Indigene)
iv. Application Slip