Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY HND admission forms (Full-time and Part-time programmes) for 2019/2020 academic session are now out on sale. Interested persons are hereby informed.
Members of the public who are seeking admission into KwaraPoly Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-time and Full-time programmes are hereby invited to obtain application forms for the academic session.
The following are the courses available for the academic year and procedure for online registration; Click here to see list of available KWARAPOLY HND Programmes (Part-time and Full-time):
KWARAPOLY HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year post – National Diploma (ND) cognate experience (i.e. Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the National Diploma (ND) will be required to have at least two years Post-National Diploma industrial experience.
- Applicants for Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Post-Harvest option) are required to have at least a Lower Credit grade at National Diploma (ND) programme in any of the following:
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Applicants for Metallurgical Engineering Technology should be graduates of National Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology only.
- Applicants for Mining Engineering Technology should be graduates of National Diploma in either Mineral Resources Engineering, Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering or Mining Engineering Technology only.
- Holders of ND Computer Engineering are not admissible into HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology and HND Computer Science Programmes.
- Holders of ND Mass Communication will not be admitted into HND Public Administration.
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes.
- Candidates should have remedied their O Level deficiency before applying for the HND programme.
- Candidates for the HND programmes with options should indicate the option they prefer in their Application Forms.
- IT IS MANDATORY FOR HND FULL TIME APPLICANTS TO FILL THE JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS USED FOR THEIR ND PROGRAMMES. ONLY APPLICANTS WITH JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
How to Apply for Kwara State Poly 2019/2020 HND Admission
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for HND(FULL TIME AND PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
Purchase of application forms for 2019/2020 KWARAPOLY HND Part-time and Full-time admission closes on Monday, 9th September, 2019, at 11.59 pm. . There will not be an extension!
Best wishes from NGScholars!