NYSC passing out (POP) date for 2019 Batch A Stream has been announced. Also released by the National Youth Service Corps (NYCS) are the Winding-up/Passing Out programme of activities.
This is the schedule of approved activities making up the passing out ceremonies for 2019 Batch ‘A’ Passing out.
Authorities of NYSC has approved the passing out dates and programmes. Corps members of 2019 Batch “A” will pass out on Thursday 5th March, 2020 nationwide.
NYSC Batch A 2019 Passing Out (POP) Programme of Activities (Timetable)
Below is the programme of activities
- Monday, 17th – Tuesday, 25th February, 2020
- Job Awareness and Creation Week, Sensitization of Corps members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service. This will be done at the Local Government level, using relevant officers/NYSC/NDE officers.
- Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.
- Wednesday, 26th – Friday, 28h February, 2020
- Release of Passing-Out Corps members by Employers.
- Registration/Clearing of Corps members by Local Government lnspector. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
- Monday, 2nd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final Clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
- Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final clearance by Zonal lnspectors.
- Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year.
- Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 30% of the passing-out Corps members.
- Wednesday, 4th March, 2020
- Final Parade Rehearsal.
- State farewell party to be organised by the State Government presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Thursday, 5th March, 2020
- Passing-Out Parade to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.
Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.
Wishing you a very successful Winding-Up and Passing Out Programme.
That is the schedule of programme for the 2019 Batch “A” corps members leaving/passing out.