University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. Members of the public are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Entrance Examination for admission into the UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery for Eighteen (18) months Midwifery Programme.
UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission (Entry) Requirements
Prospective candidates must possess the following:
• Five (5) CREDITS in WASC/SSCE/NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
• Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria
How To Apply For UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission For 2019/2020 Academic Session
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non –refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence 11th March 2019 and closes 21st September 2019.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, school of midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online
Application Closing Date
Closure of Entry/Sales of Forms is 21st September 2019.
Entrance Exam Schedule
Date of Entrance Exam: 21st September 2019 at 8:00am
Date of selection interview: 24th September 2019 at 8:00am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period
We wish you the very best with your application!!!