www.scholastica.ng – Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
www.scholastica.ng – Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 – This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in different tertiary institutions for full-time studies to assist these students financially.
Our website www.firstcalljob.com.ng will provide you with the latest news update about Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Before You Apply Read This
Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Then take the pay confirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application. The application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
- Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on the “Apply Now” button to complete your application.
- Applications will be made through the site portal only; hard copy applications will not be processed.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
Carefully read the Requirement/Eligibility, How To Apply and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more details.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Eligibility.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Undergraduate applicants:
i. Where the CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
ii. Where the CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
iv. Where the applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where the applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
3. All applicants must be in their second year or above (i.e admitted on or before 2015/2016 academic session).
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
9. Shortlisted applicants must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for an oral interview
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office.Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship for admission LetterSchool Identity CardSSCE CertificateLetter of identification from Oba Letter of identification from Local Government LASSRA registration card Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How To Apply For Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme/Award 2020
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
Other Related Updates
- Nigeria Police 2020 Recruitment | Recruitment Requirements | Form Available Here
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2020 – Apply For NAF Today
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Application Portal REOPENED – npvn.npower.gov.ng
The post www.scholastica.ng – Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 appeared first on Firstcalljob.com.ng.